Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Saturday 20 September 2014

Fast Cars in Grenada

A few days ago, we went on a little drive to look around the island a bit. On the way back, we saw a red Ferrari 250 GTO.  An older white guy was driving it toward Woburn. I flabbergasted because anyone who brings a Ferrari to Grenada is crazy because of all the speed bumps and pot holes!

I have also seen a grey Mercedes Benz SLK350. My Aunt Ceilidh really likes this car. It is almost as crazy to own that car here. The Mercedes has a bit higher suspension.

There are a lot of different cars here that I have never seen before. There are a lot of Peugeots, some Renaults and Citron. There are also Daihatsu's which I had never heard of.



No comments:

Post a Comment