Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Sunday 19 October 2014

My new after school pursuit

At school I am taking a Technical Drawing class after school on Wednesday from 2:30 to 3:30 and on Saturday from 10:30 to 12:45 (2 hours and 15 minuets). On Wednesday we did engineering , I learned how to make a flower out of circles (using my compass). I also learned how to make a bisector line.
compass for architecture












On Sunday I learned how to convert inches into feet (plus the symbol for both) and the other way around. I also learned how to convert imperial into metric and use my scale ruler.

My supplies include:
  • Dodge viper note book:
  • T-Square:
  • 2 Set Squares (large 60 30 degree and a 45 degree):
  • Geometry Set:
  • 0.7 and 0.5 Mechanical Pencil:
  • Eraser Guard:
  • Calculator:
  • Scale ruler (architects/engineers):
  • Paper tube:
  • 14 x 17 sketch pad:
  • soon a drafting table (people at NEWLO are making me one):
I really enjoy these classes!

























                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment