Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Sunday 5 October 2014

TV Free!

Today is 35 days since I watched TV.

We do have a tv here, but we chose not to use it. It is sitting on the floor beside my bed. We don't run it because it would cost lots of money to run and we don't need one.

I used to watch football, The Amazing Race, Once Upon A Time and HGTV shows (because I want to be an architect when I grow up). I do miss watching football and HGTV.

Instead we will watch Netflix on the computer and on the weekends we watch the highlight reel from the CFL. I also miss the time we would spend watching Amazing Race and Once Upon A Time as a family. My Ama comes over and we all usually watch together.

It is OK not having tv, I don't really miss it that much because we have Netflix and we are able to go to the beach after school a couple of times a week.    

No comments:

Post a Comment