Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Sunday 22 March 2015

The five things I want to do before I leave

Today there are only 100 days left before we leave. These are the five things I want to do and why:

1. The sulphur springs- I want to go to the sulphur springs because we have been told the mud is yellow.

2. Belmont Estates (again)- Belmont  Estates own the Grenada Chocolate Company and also has a huge acreage with gardens, goat petting zoo, and a talking parrot.

3. Petroglyphs- I really want see these because I have only seen petroglyphs once before in Canada and they were very cool. These glyphs belong to the Caribe and Arawak Indians.

4. Black Bay Beach- I have really wanted to go ever since we went to The Spice Basket, mainly because it is a volcanic beach and has gold in the sand (very small amounts).

5. Seven Sisters Waterfalls-The seven sisters waterfall is a stream of water that falls over a cliff seven times. We haven only been to one of the seven sisters because it is a 90 minute hike (1 1/2 hours).

I really hope we get to do all of these things before we leave.  
Me with my family doing one of my favourite things- going to the beach

1 comment:

  1. Aiden: Your goals sound like fun. Five blogs to write. You and your family are terrific tourist ambassadors for Grenada. Enjoy the next 100 days.

    ReplyDelete