Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Sunday 15 June 2014

Rain, Rain Go Away

This week it was rained a lot. It was crazy there was thunder and lightening. It rained so much that our pool was on the brink of overflowing!

In Grenada there is a rainy a season that runs from June until December. I am nervous because whenever it rains or there is a lot of wind it might be a hurricane. Ten years there was a horrible hurricane that damaged 90% of homes in Grenada. It also destroyed a 17th century jail where the convicts escaped. I do not want that to happen again.

I hope that they have rebuilt. I know there economy is struggling and that is part of why my mom is going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment