Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Tuesday 29 July 2014

Camp week

Last week my mom sent my brother and I to a Christian youth camp for 5 days. When she told me about I really did not want to go. Every morning we would watch a little skit about some people named after cookie.  Then we went to make a music craft, it was a shaker made with sand, rocks and lots of beads.  Then we would go outside for some physical activity like obstacle courses. This was followed by my favourite part, snack time.When we went to music after snack that is when me made friends with our group leaders.  At the end of the morning we had bible stories. I heard some new things about Christianity which will helpme in Grenada because we will be going to a Christian school.

No comments:

Post a Comment