Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Sunday 20 July 2014

Keep calm and adventure on!


Our family will only be Canada for 42 more days (6 more weeks)! I am already missing my friends very much. On the last day of school I realised I won’t see some of the kids in my class for 12 months – maybe more or maybe less- it depends when my mom’s Cuso contract ends.

42 days is not a long time what I want to do this summer!

In those days I want to: go to Frank Lloyd Wright’s home “Falling Water” which has now been converted into a museum; invite my friends over to our house to swim; play Race the Stig with Jay who is coming from Iqaluit; visit my nana who is also coming; and finish the Maze Runner book series (very good series).

I hope my life in Grenada will be as busy and fun as my summer in Canada. While I will miss my friends and family I hope to have new adventures in Grenada.  

No comments:

Post a Comment