Aiden is 12 years old and will be travelling with his family from small town Ontario to Grenada where his mom is volunteering with Cuso International. This blog will keep track of his thoughts before, during and after his time in Grenada.



Sunday 6 July 2014

My week


We have been doing quite a bit of stuff this past week and have more stuff planned!

On Canada Day my brother and I went to our Nana’s house. When we got there we went to a Canada Day party where Owen went tubing and we made a few new friends. I met an architect who is neighbours with the hosts. He was really young. He was also really nice, I got to go see his pool. He said I could stop in any time.

Wednesday we had a “relax” day. Just doing little things like grocery shopping. It was a hang out day.

Thursday explored Carleton Place a bit.

On Friday prepared to go to Nana’s niece house to go swimming. That was a lot of fun. Megan was there she’s my favourite girl cousin! She’s also the only girl cousin ;-)

Yesterday we went on fun walk around new development with the fancy houses.

Today we went swimming at our uncle James mom’s house, so I saw my aunt Marla. We also went to an open house in my nana’s neighbourhood.

This coming week I am looking forward to going to science and tech museum and then going to the Lego store the next day. I am also really looking forward to going to the races with my aunt Ceilidh & uncle Ken.

I hope we will be able to do lots of exploring in Grenada like we explored Carleton Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment